Apply now for immediate consideration. A world class automotive stamped metal component manufacturing organization is seeking an experienced Lean Manufacturing Engineer with proven manufacturing process improvement skills and solid Quality Management Tools knowledge for a direct hire career opportunity in central South Carolina.
location: Union, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for driving continuous improvements for all manufacturing processes on the floor
- Work to support all safety, quality, cost, delivery and people goals
- Work with other Managers to adopt the use of Lean tools
- Industrial Engineering Degree preferred, other techncial degrees will be considered
- Proven Lean Manufacturing capabilities
- Automotive component manufacturing experience a plus - metal forming / stamping experience is ideal
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.