Controls/Maintenance Technician opportunity with a manufacturing client located approximately 30 minutes North of the Durham, NC area. Client is looking for candidates willing to work 7PM to 7AM 2-2-3 rotation that have a manufacturing maintenance background and ability to diagnose and repair problems relating to electrical, controls, mechanical, pneumatics, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamics in every day operations. Excellent income potential as overtime is typically available and excellent benefits. $0.60 shift differential pay in addition to pay rate range listed.
location: Timberlake, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $49,920 - 55,598 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform troubleshooting and repair functions on all equipment
- Provide hands-on technical support for down equipment coverage and/or project coverage
- Inspect and correct problem areas on systems to ensure proper operating conditions
- Work with Plant Teams on Problem Solving and Kaizen Activities
- Utilize CMMS for work order tracking and closure.
- Perform any other duties as specified by Maintenance Supervisor
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- PLC (2 years of experience is required)
- Controls Technician
- Maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- Mechanical (2 years of experience is required)
- Electrical (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.