National Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located in St. Louis, Missouri. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for assisting with process design and development, capability development, and efficiency and quality improvement programs.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus an opportinity for a bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Plans and implements new products or processes into manufacturing by designing solutions, procuring equipment, providing documentation, coordinating training, and ensuring proper installation, validation and piloting production of the process or equipment
- Modernizes processes through design, development, and enhancement of electro-mechanical systems and mechatronic devices
- Support manufacturing through focus on finishing and drawing department programs, efficiency improvements, cost reduction and quality improvement programs toward continuous improvement
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Process Improvement
- Six Sigma
- Machine Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.