A Technician is needed for a renowned manufacturing organization in the Lexington, KY area. The Technician is responsible for working within the testing lab, and will be responsible for operating R&D paint equipment and robots, as well as reviewing testing metrics, process parameters, and evaluating results of tests.
Qualified candidates must 1+ year of related technician experience, and experience with automated robotics or within a paint shop are desired. This is a long-term contract opportunity slated to last at least a year, and our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: GEORGETOWN, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Conduct the daily operations of the paint testing lab
- Operate paint equipment, robots, and mixing equipment
- Review test matrices, set-up process parameters, create test panels, and review results
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
- Technician (1 year of experience is required)
- Paint Shop (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Robotics (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.