Project Scheduler

  • location: Englewood, CO
  • type: Contract
  • salary: $40 - $55 per hour

job description

Project Scheduler

job summary:
Contract position: Engineering & Construction client is looking for a Project Controls Specialist/Project Scheduler for their office near Centennial, CO. The ideal candidate has experience performing project controls work on engineering and construction projects, including planning, estimating, forecasting, scheduling, cost control, schedule control, and project reports. Client prefers candidates that are local, but may consider others that aren't and willing to relocate. 
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: Bachelors
 
responsibilities:
  • Perform project controls work on heavy industrial engineering and construction projects, including planning, estimating, forecasting, scheduling, cost control, schedule control, and project reports
  • You will be responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules using Oracle Primavera P6
  • You will be expected to perform project scheduling duties 80% of the time and the other 20% will be project cost duties
  • Develop, implement, and maintain internal cost reports, cash flows, accruals and forecasts
  • For the cost control scope, the position will include assisting the senior cost control specialists and/or project controls manager with cost control tasks
  • Convert project cost estimates to project budget using agreed upon break down of execution packages
  • Assist and document change orders and cash flow
#LI-ML1

 
qualifications:
  • Experience level: Experienced
  • Minimum 4 years of experience
  • Education: Bachelors
 
skills:
  • Project Controls
  • Scheduling
  • Construction
  • Planning
  • Primavera
  • Construction
  • MS Project
  • Project Controls Specialist
  • Project Scheduling
  • Cost Analysis (1 year of experience is required)

Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.

For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).

get jobs in your inbox.

sign up
{{returnMsg}}

related jobs


    Project Coordinator

  • location: Denver, CO
  • job type: Contract
  • salary: $65 - $66 per hour
  • date posted: 3/1/2021

    Project Manager

  • location: Lone Tree, CO
  • job type: Contract
  • salary: $55.44 - $63.38 per hour
  • date posted: 2/12/2021