Equipment Engineer located in Dalton, GA for a leading manufacturer of environmentally sustainable energy products. This position is responsible to run diagnostic tests and repair malfunctioning equipment in all areas of plant automation (Hitachi PLC). To be considered - candidates must have plant automation machine or equipment maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity for a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- Must have at least two (2) years of related equipment/machine experience in a manufacturing environment
- PLC troubleshooting experience (Hitachi PLC is preferred)
- Demonstrated skills with SolidWorks
- Materials knowledge (corrosion, failure mechanisms, strength of materials)
- Experience with mechanical analysis software
- Bi-lingual (Korean & English)
- Experience with factory automation (robotics, or complex servo-controlled systems)
location: DALTON, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Run diagnostic tests and repair malfunctioning equipment in all areas of plant automation.
- Commission control systems, troubleshoot operational issues, perform equipment and process instrumentation calibration
- Perform preventative maintenance of automated equipment
- Utilize established SolidWorks CAD guidelines and department design procedures to create solid models and detail drawings.
- Troubleshoot all programmable logic control (PLC), HMI, motor and motor control problems.
- Perform root cause failure analysis for failed parts and use materials/fabrication knowledge to design improvements.
- Identify critical machine components and analyze critical design features to ensure reliability in final operating environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.