Telecommunications Engineer needed for a full-time 5 month contract in the Westwood, MA area. The Telecommunications Engineer will be responsible for planing, coordinating, and performing engineering assignments in support of telecommunication systems and telecommunication construction projects. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Westwood, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $58.00 - 65.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Plan, coordinate, and perform engineering assignments in support of telecommunication systems and telecommunication construction projects.
- Work on and lead projects to construct and maintain the telecommunication assets including digital microwave, mobile and fixed wireless services, fiber optics, various multiplexers, ground potential rise, paging systems and subsystems.
- Configure and specify associated telecom equipment, interfacing with IP networks, and understanding and complying with regulatory bodies such as the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Telecommunications (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Telecom equipment (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Digital microwave (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Mobile/fixed wireless services (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Electrical Engineering
- Network Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.