International maker of automotive parts seeks a contract Quality Engineer for its manufacturing operations in Duncan, SC. The Quality Engineer maintains the integrity of quality for customers, through relationships, understanding the customers needs, communication and continuous improvement processes and products.
Contract Position / 8 hr x 5 days / 8PM-4AM / $35-$40.00/hr. / 6 mos to 1 year in duration.
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9pm to 7am
- Coordinate internal and external systems audits and maintain the ISO and IATF quality system.
- Manage documents pertaining to manufacturing and quality (process flows, PFMEA's, control plans, quality alerts, visual OCR's, etc.)
- Facilitate improvement activities with other disciplines in areas of cost reduction and other improvements, with the end result of improving profitability.
- Provide Quality support to all potential new projects.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with customers and suppliers, both internal and external.
- Continuous education to others of Quality policies and procedures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Automotive Industry
- Control Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.