Our client in San Carlos, CA is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to start right away! Your role is responsible for performing functions associated with manufacturing operations related to production: dispensing of raw materials, production of powder, filling of capsules, packaging, for the performance of avariety of in-process control testing associated with manufacturing operations, related to production. This is a second or third shift opportunity, so if you enjoy having your daytime open please apply!
location: San Carlos, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 37 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Reads and follows Batch Production Records (BPR's), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Practices (WPs), Work Instructions (WIs), and Protocols independently.
- Completes manufacturing operations activities such as, but not limited to, spray drying, packaging and filling in accordance to SOPs, WPs, WIs, and protocols
- Cleans, maintains, assembles, operates and may troubleshoot automated production and packaging equipment according to SOP's.
- Accurately records data in accordance with GDP guidelines and adherence to Data Integrity principles.
- Collects, maintains and may interpret data for operations performed.
- Revises or authors SOP's to support manufacturing operations.
- Supports as needed, process optimization, qualifications and scale-up efforts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Laboratory Technican (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.