A Parameter Analyst is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Waterloo, IA area. This job provides parameter expertise for less complex master data for materials (direct, indirect, purchased, manufactured or any combination of these listed) as well as for transactional data (e.g. Schedule Agreements, Source Lists, etc.) within an SAP environment.
location: Waterloo, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $15.30 - 23.26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Enforces utilization of common processes and tools to maintain consistency in parameter usage within SAP to increase one face to the supplier and/or to enable common manufacturing processes.
- Provides expert knowledge of parameters and understands their interface lower complexity levels to optimize inventory levels as well as meet production needs.
- Translates less complex parameter requests by analyzing material / parts to optimize inventory levels and meet production needs.
- Makes enhancements and improvements to documentation to support all facilities.
- Performs system audits to ensure compliance with the standards allowing for optimization, improvements and correction of errors.
- Serves as a liaison between the business, Information Technology (IT), Business Process Integrators and Site Team members for SAP at multiple units, as well as with the Central Parameter Management organization to satisfy business requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.