Our client in Orange County is looking for a Planning Supervisor to start right away! In this role you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of production scheduling, procurement, and inventory management to ensure the timely, cost effective replenishment of finish goods in accordancewith customer needs and planned inventory levels. If you are looking for a new role, and fit the skills required, but love to have fun while you work, please apply!
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Oversee production planning and manage activities within the organization.
- Cooperates in development of production plan, budget, and timelines per production specifications.
- Determine production requirements based on plant capacity.
- Plan workflow and schedules for production areas.
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Notify customers on any delays and outages.
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Conduct daily meetings to track production performance to schedule.
- Determine equipment, materials, and manpower required.
- Monitors new product (NPRF) process in adhering to due dates
- Review inventory min-max levels for finished goods and materials
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.