Our client in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking to add an experienced Buyer to their team for a 9+ month contract assignment. If you are interested in learning more and meet the requirements outlined below please apply and call us today for immediate consideration and further detail. Thank you.
location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Buying/Procurement of a variety of metal, hardware, and label components to be used in the manufacture of Control Box units at our Whitepath facilities located in Georgia and Mexico.
- Assurance of timely delivery and inventory management in a high demanding work environment.
- Materials requirements planning (MRP) for inventory control, supplier selection, and supplier quality.
- Daily analysis review and evaluation of changing work orders by commodity.
- Access and analyze multiple systems to ensure supplier on-time-delivery of 100% and ability to use business judgment to resolve problems to get to root cause.
- Make significant contributions to the team by applying own knowledge of buying/procurement function from past experiences.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Purchasing / Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.