Global leader in lobal leader in their heavy industry field is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Data Specialist with a background in SQL and Maintenance Planning Systems. providing professional engineering and technical support to the Mechanical Maintenance department through tracking and improving maintenance performance of the defined systems and
initiatives. The goal of this position is to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department through data driven projects in order to avoid downtime, reduce costs and increase equipment utilization. Growing organization with a history of stability (no layoffs!). Historically dependable bonus, great benefits, and relocation assistance.
location: Eaton, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop, maintain, run and analyze reports for maintenance efficiency tracking.
- Track and improve existing maintenance KPI's as well as define new ones.
- Communicate and coordinate with Maintenance Personnel to ensure the Preventative Maintenance and
- Root Cause Failure Analysis initiatives are effectively and on-time to avoid costly downtime, reduce maintenance costs and increase equipment utilization.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Maintenance Cost Analyst to track maintenance cost down to the machine code level.
- Gather, clean, sort, analyze and report data to aid Predictive Maintenance initiatives.
- Present data analysis and reports in an effective and efficient manner.
- Train Maintenance Personnel on the use of computer based systems.
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of analyzed data.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- Data Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.