Product Safety Specialist located in Atlanta, GA for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. This role is responsible to prepare and maintain the SDS database. To be considered - BS in Chemistry, Toxicology, Product safety or closely related field with experience maintaining an SDS database. This is a contract opportunity for three (3) months with possible extension. APPLY NOW!
- B.S. in Chemistry, Toxicology, Product safety or closely related field.
- SDS knowledge and experience
- Technical knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiarity with SAP, GHS regulations and Infodyne/IHS software will be helpful
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Prepare and maintain the SDS database
- Obtain product formulation either internally or externally from suppliers
- Request all necessary raw material SDSs
- Build or maintain up-to-date SDS using Sphera Intelligent Authoring software and technical assistance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- product safety
- Regulatory Affairs / Compliance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.