Robotics Controls Engineer opportunity with a high volume manufacturing client located in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This hands on role will be primarily responsible for SCARA robot programming in Omron/Adept to include Digital I/O and Stepper/Servo Motor Control, P&ID Control, Analog Signal Processing, Data Acquisition, and SQL server database interface software development.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Automation and Test Equipment Design
- SCARA robot programming in Omron/Adept, Epson or other platform
- Digital I/O and Stepper/Servo Motor Control, P&ID Control, Analog Signal Processing , Data Acquisition, SQL server database interface software development skills
- PLC ladder logic programming experience on Allen Bradley or Omron platform
- Vision system algorithm development is a plus
- 3D camera/sensor height measurement programming experience with Keyence LJ-V heads and Keyence CV-X or XG vision controller is a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or MS in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline
- Approximately 5 or more years working in a Manufacturing Engineering, or Design Development organization
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of self management with little oversight
- Superior communication skills, (written, verbal and active listening)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.