Materials Supervisor needed at leading manufacturing company located in Jackson, GA. This is a 1st shift opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business, or related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience
- 3+ years of supervision experience
- 2+ years experience using computer based material management and proven proficiency with MRP systems
location: Jackson, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Overall Coordination of the receipt, storage, and distribution of all materials.
- Manage material flows to support production requirements and capacity constraints.
- Oversee all material transactions making sure all transactions are accurate and timely
- Support production processes
- Manage kanban with usage evaluation quarterly and implement changes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Materials Management
- production supervisor
- production manager
- materials supervisor
- Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.