Global food processing organization is hiring a Controls Technician for their plant in Kinston, NC. This individual will be responsible for taking on plant projects related to design implementations and process improvement plans. Qualified candidates must have proven experience as an Electronics or Instrumentation Technician and be knowledgeable with PLC and Ladder Logic. Pay will commensurate with experience and relocation will be provided to qualified candidates. This is an hourly role that is eligible for OT, recieves shift differential pay, and an annual bonus - Please apply!
location: Kinston, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 62,400 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Undertake projects related to system improvements and plant control processes
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Research and develop process improvement plans to ensure equipment is meeting adequate standards
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Electronics Technician
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Plant Equipment Maintenance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.