Established auto parts maker seeks a Material Coordinator for its B-Shift operations. The Material Coordinator assists the logistics department in receiving incoming goods and materials to support manufacturing line set and BMW shipping activities in cooperation with the materials planning department.
Full-Time / B-Shift: 7PM-5:30AM / 10 x 4 schedule / Pay up to $20.hr
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $37,440 - 41,600 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: No Degree Required
- Coordinates the packaging replenishment process. Coordinates transportation of returnable/expendable dunnage.
- Monitor and participate in the cycle counting program in the plant to assure SAP inventory accuracy.
- Post inventory adjustments when justified and maintain all adjustment documentation.
- Track and document all supplier ASN failures-enter the ASN manually when necessary and communicate failures to the supplier delivery adherence coordinator.
- Create and process SAP Sales Orders, Delivery Notes and BOL for Service Parts, Replacement/Reorders, Test Parts and miscellaneous shipments.
- Performs NAFTA & U.S. Customs reporting duties as required.
- Prepares all SAP entries for Purchase Orders for Logistics.
- Monitors IPC changes and insures they are implemented.
- Performs the SAP receiving function for production parts.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SAP Applications
- raw materials
- inventory cycle counts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.