A prominent manufacturing company in the Madison area is seeking a Business Development Manager to be responsible for overall management and development of the client category, including business development, sales, marketing, inventory management, order processing, and invoice reconciliation. This position is accountable for revenue and profitability of the category.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Identify the proper targets for system OEM sales and distribution,developing a clear business plan and strategy, and successfully executing on that plan.
- Provide world-class service, support and training for key account personnel to increase knowledge of Systems technologies and product sales and service offerings
- Identify opportunities for social media and PR exposure. Work with marketing team to attack opportunities and drive sales.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.