Exciting electrical equipment engineer opportunity in South San Francisco! The Equipment Engineer will design control panels and systems using 2D and 3D cad software. Qualified candidates for this role with have a Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years of experience in designing control systems with PLC or automation system design experience. Relocation packages will be considered for non-local candidates. This role will be remote to start.
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design electrical control panels and document assemblies and systems including component selection, mechanical layout, cabling and packaging.
- Support existing equipment designs by identifying areas for improvement and leading design changes
- Build, install, upgrade and troubleshoot plasma reactors
- Troubleshooting for industrial control/electrical systems including power supplies, controllers, sensors, PLC's, fieldbus communication and other devices
- Tracking and reporting on equipment uptime/downtime, root cause analysis, OEE, MTBF and the like
- Working with manufacturing technicians, plan and execute upgrades and retrofits to improve tool reliability and process capabilities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.