Applications Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Watertown, MA area. The Applications Engineer will be responsible for assisting the sales team by conducting product demonstrations of the latest Autodesk solutions in presentations tailored to the specific client's needs, help with the installation and implementation of the new solutions and then provides training and support to the clients. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Watertown, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist the sales team by conducting product demonstrations of the latest Autodesk solutions in presentations tailored to specific client's needs
- Help with the installation and implementation of new solutions and provide training and support to clients.
- Assisting with drawing conversions, workflow support and other complementary project work.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Applications Engineering (5 years of experience is required)
- Autodesk Inventor (5 years of experience is required)
- Autodesk Vault (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.