Entry-level Electrical Equipment Engineer opportunity in beautiful Wenatchee, Washington! This exciting role is open to new graduates or candidates with a few years of industry experience to to install, maintain, and troubleshoot plasma reactors with an experienced team of engineers and technicians. Relocation packages will be considered for non-local candidates. Great compensation, stock options, bonus and benefits package included!
location: Wenatchee, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Install, upgrade and maintain plasma reactors (CVD tool)
- Troubleshooting for industrial control/electrical systems including power supplies, controllers, sensors, PLC's, robots, field bus communication, and other devices
- Tracking and reporting on equipment uptime/downtime, root cause analysis, OEE, MTBF, and the like
- Working with manufacturing technicians, plan and complete upgrades and retrofits to improve tool reliability and process capabilities
- Writing procedures and checklists, assisting and training maintenance
- Working on multidisciplinary teams to solve complicated problems
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.