A Quality Control Inspector is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Ontario, CA area. In this role, you have the opportunity to Perform a wide range of inspections, testing, and auditing in support of Quality Control operations and assist with the Non-Conforming Material Report process.
location: Ontario, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 16 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Quality Control inspection and testing of in-process and finished products.
- Assist to answer questions related to the product inspection.
- Work with other departments to resolve routine issues found during inspection tasks.
- Inspect and verify product at various levels of completion according to inspection plan.
- Document inspection data in a clear and legible fashion.
- Control non-conforming product through the process until material is caged.
- Control documentation and retains per work instructions.
- Label product with acceptance labeling once product is deemed acceptable to be released.
- Following policies, work instructions and procedures.
- Perform non-routine projects as assigned by management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.