Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Customer Service Engineer. This position is located near Twinsburg, Ohio. The Customer Service Engineer will be the primary liaison between the internal engineering services team and a key customer account located in the Midwest.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $85K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Twinsburg, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for working closely with the customer's engineering team members regarding daily operations, current objectives, and any technical issues
- Act as the central point of contact and engineering subject matter expert for the customer, collaborating with the customer's team of engineers regarding technical problem-solving
- Facilitate and advise regarding the customer product release process (i.e., functional builds, CAD data, etc.) while promoting and investigating new technologies for customers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- APPLICATION SUPPORT
- Customer Relations
- Customer Relationship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.