Fast growing tech company is seeking an Equipment Technician to join their team in South San Francisco! Qualified candidates will have experience in the semiconductor or similar industries, and preferably experience with CMM Inspection, vacuum and RF/microwave equipment. This role comes with stock options and great benefits!
location: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 11am
education: No Degree Required
- Build the sub-assemblies for complex electro-mechanical, high vacuum, high power microwave, and high pressure gas systems.
- A coordinate measuring machine (CMM) inspection of critical components.
- Test the finished tools by following the equipment qualification procedure.
- Diligently follow the assembling instructions and assembly drawings.
- Create and update the parts inspection and tool assembling documentation, and records as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- CMM Inspection (3 years of experience is required)
- Vacuum Equipment Experience (1 year of experience is preferred)
- RF (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.