Project Manager located in Taunton, MA at a well established and industry leader specializing in underground electrical distribution and substation construction. The role is responsible to assist with overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality, and project status. To be considered - candidates much have B.S degree in Engineering (Electrical, Civil and Mechanical is preferred) with at least one (1) year of experience in related construction, electrical distribution, substation or utility projects. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- BS degree in Engineering is required (Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management is preferred)
- Minimum of one (1) years experience in project or construction management
- Experience in electrical distribution projects, substations, or utility-scale solar projects
- Industrial electrical experience
- Subcontracting negotiation experience is coveted
- Excellent communication skills
location: Norton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for assisting with overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality, and project status.
- Assist the Project Manager in managing all administrative and technical requirements including contract administration, change order processing, submittals, purchasing, project budgets, cost coding, and resource allocation
- Monitor progress with regard to schedule and delivery dates
- Inspect the site; review and/or coordinate design reviews for the various disciplines, review for code compliance and adherence to the contract requirements
- Track progress of projects against goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets
- Handling all change orders, including negotiating, processing and assessing cost and schedule impact
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.