A Process Engineer is needed for a leading automotive manufacturing organization in the Lexington, KY area. The Process Engineer is responsible to develop new processes for new model development design activities and make necessary process improvements and direction on different aspects of plants and manufacturing equipment.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Engineering and 1+ year of related Process Engineering experience. Candidate must also be proficient with AutoCAD, and experience with CATIA or Delmia is desired. This is a long-term contract opportunity, and our client is only seeking local talent or candidates willing to relocate on their own at this time.
location: GEORGETOWN, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $26.00 - 31.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Developing new processes for new model development design activities; Make necessary process improvement and direction on different aspects of plants and manufacturing equipment
- Develop innovative process plans distributing welds across multiple processes and applied materials
- Develop countermeasures to prevent problems during on-floor implementation of equipment solutions
- Study current production plant equipment for new model introduction
- Confirm virtual plant equipment model and identify gaps
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- AutoCAD (1 year of experience is required)
- CATIA (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Delmia (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.