Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire an EHS Manager. The role is critical to eliminate or control hazardous conditions resulting from human error and/or associated with the machinery, tools, equipment, and production. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Requirements for the Safety Manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) preferred
- 7-10 years of environmental, health & safety experience in a global manufacturing organization
- Experience implementing EH&S Management Systems, e.g. ISO 14001, ANSI Z-10, or ISO 45001
- Significant knowledge of U.S. Environmental, Safety & Health laws (OSHA & EPA) required
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
location: Spokane, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Identifying environmental, health & safety risks and hazards in the workplace and implementing prevention programs
- Advising site leaders and employees on how to minimize risks and hazards in the workplace and improve environmental, health & safety performance
- Assisting the site in complying with applicable environmental, health & safety requirements
- Training site employees on environmental, health & safety requirements and the EH&S management system
- Develops safety policies and programs including training programs, processes and procedures. Maintains, files, analyzes and processes safety records
- Manages and facilitates effective management partnership in safety initiatives.
- Oversee, lead and manage plant practices, procedures, standards, and reporting regarding safety and workers compensation.
- Manages or assists in directing and coordinating all safety and health related activities for the facility to prevent occupational injury/illness related losses, and minimize future liabilities by evaluating risks and establishing appropriate loss control/reduction activities.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.