Our client in the Memphis, Tennessee area is looking to add an experienced Human Resource Generalist to their team for an extended 12+ month contract assignment. If you are interested in learning more and meet the below requirements please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration. Thank you.
location: Collierville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- HRM supporting 60-80 salaried managers and individual contributors
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive the adoption of salaried talent management processes to optimize critical role identification/bench strength, succession planning, mentoring, and intentional development of salaried population.
- Lead the development, execution, and assessment of the Collierville Front Line Supervisor capability development curriculum.
- Partner with the Senior Leaders and HR team to develop a site Inclusion & Diversity plans. Integrate into talent review, communication, and employee life cycle experiences. ¬
- Own strategic hourly recruitment efforts and help organization effectively and compliantly execute seasonal ramp up, scale down and overall retention leveraging creatively, resourcefulness, and speed.
- Drive continuous improvement and automation relative to efficiencies with talent processes (Lean methodology and mindset, Workday utilization, metrics, etc.)
- Develop a strategic approach and implement timely, high quality and impactful employee communications that promotes productive dialogs, transparency, inclusion, and engagement.
- Compile, analyze and report Human Resources metrics to better understand trends, articulate root causes and help drive organization, system, process or culture change.
- Facilitate plans to represent the organization at conferences, career fairs, industry events, etc. to promote the organization as a diversity employer of choice.
- In partnership with global resources, local leadership team, and functional owners to build and grow local Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.