Seeking a Production Test Technician for a Second shift role for a high growth client in Lowell, MA. The Production Test Tech is responsible for testing semiconductor devices to ensure pass/fail rates per customer requirements. The incumbent must have experience with RF/DC semiconductor testing and measurements. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: LOWELL, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $37,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Testing on RF/Microwave Semiconductor devices including DC tests per Test Plans
- Set up manual and automatic test configurations to perform Pass/Fail per testing plans
- Troubleshoot testing setups and assist operators with issues as needed
- Organize and schedule work based needs to meet shipping deadlines
- Work with the Engineering teams and other organization groups for Die selection and to maintain all testing equipment including calibration
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level:
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.