Mechanical Construction Manager needed at leading company located in Inwood, WV. You should have experience overseeing industrial construction projects. APPLY NOW!
- 5+ years of industrial construction management and planning experience with installation of process equipment, packaging equipment and piping systems.
- Ideal candidate possess a B.S. in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Experience with orbital welding and sanitary piping systems preferred.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once.
location: Inwood, West Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Review and input to engineering information packages for constructability and completeness.
- Integrate multiple engineering information packages and develop execution plans and other deliverables for the field, supervision and subcontracts.
- Ensure engineering information documents are organized and maintained.
- Develop labor and material estimates, material takeoffs and enter requisitions.
- Scheduling and coordination of crews and tracking of progress.
- Direct interface with Owner, Engineers, field supervision and subcontractors.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Project Manager
- Project Management
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.