Seeking a Senior Facilities Technician for a high growth company in Lowell, MA. The Senior Facilities Technician would be responsible for maintaining and operating the facilities infrastructure associated with the company's 15 acre campus, which includes manufacturing, operations, corporate offices, R+D, Engineering and fitness center buildings. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: LOWELL, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Maintains and operate facilities infrastructure associated with 15-acre corporate HQ campus, which includes 150,000 sq. ft. manufacturing and operations; 58,000 Sq. Ft. corporate offices with restaurant; and 61,000 sq. ft. R&D, Engineering, and fitness center buildings.
- In conjunction with contracted services, maintain offices, grounds, and building systems to the highest level of appearance and reliability.
- Maintain plant systems supporting semi-conductor fab and manufacturing operations. Systems include: HVAC, LP boiler and steam plant system, centrifugal chiller operations, RO / DI pure water systems, process cooling systems and waste treatment operations.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair building and clean room HVAC systems to meet temperature, relative humidity and particle count specifications.
- Performs minor skills trades work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures.
- Utilize technical skills to perform root cause analysis (RCA) and implement corrective action & preventative actions (CAPA).
- Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary. Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
- Support continuous improvement programs to optimize dependability and performance.
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to complete scheduled repair work, track corrective action work and maintain spare parts inventory.
- Support and follow established procedures and regulatory requirements associated with essential services; i.e. security, life safety systems, waste management, recycling and office equipment.
- Operate within all EH&S, federal and state regulations to ensure environmental, health and safety guidelines are followed and maintained.
- Support and participate in quarterly Safety Committee meetings as required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to include safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements, standard operating procedures, quality system regulations, and good manufacturing practices associated with semi-conductor clean room and manufacturing spaces.
- Work scheduled overtime and provide emergency on-call response on a rotating schedule.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School (required)
- Power Systems
- Power Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.