Seeking a Sr Quality Engineer for a high growth client in Lowell, MA. The Quality Engineer would be responsible for leading the quality presence in the Foundry. The incumbent will also be reviewing processes and product line controls to accomplish proactive continuous improvements. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: LOWELL, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead Quality presence embedded in the Foundry.
- Review process and product in line controls and complete gap analyses, deliver with focus on proactive continuous improvements.
- Provide guidance to Foundry Operations, BU and Quality colleagues on management and tactical support for any related Foundry issues that may impact product performance, repeatability, and end customer commitments.
- Review incoming Foundry material from suppliers to assure compliance to technical requirements and specifications.
- Be a practitioner in statistical process control, control plans and FMEAs with the ability to guide institutional learning on these methods.
- Become a proactive "change agent" within the Quality group partnering directly with the Foundry process engineering and leadership teams.
- Knowledge of MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750, IATF 16949 Automotive and AS9100D Aerospace certification requirements a plus.
- Partner with Quality colleagues on end customer issues that point to a probable Foundry root cause, drive for corrective actions.
- Will be member of Fab Review Board, reviewing and influencing decision making for any process changes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.