A Project Controls Specialist is needed for a utility holding company in the Denver, CO area. This job will perform primary project controls assignments to support Project Managers.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $25.35 - 37.11 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Additional Job Details:
- Accountable for generating reports, assisting with control activities, responding to data requests and developing/maintaining/supporting project schedules.
- Coordinates with Project Managers to obtain weekly and monthly cost and schedule updates.
- Assist the Project Managers in providing accurate project forecasting and review of expenditures.
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills, familiarity with data analytics reporting tools such as BusinessObjects and experience with Primavera P6.
- This is a Transmission Project Controls position focused primarily on scheduling Transmission substation and line projects in Primavera, with 2-4 years experience in Transmission or Distribution preferred. Cost Controls experience is a bonus, as this position will oversee some cost by the end of 2021.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).