Fortune 500 manufacturer seeks an Electrical Engineer to assist with PMs, troubleshooting, reliability, and electrical maintenance projects. You should be a hands-on type who wants to be on the floor, in the thick of things. Salary + yearly bonus + relocation assistance + great benefits. Growth potential to leadership definitely available!
location: Detroit, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Monitor preventive/predictive maintenance program and ensure timely resolution of all identified issues
- Provide technical guidance and troubleshooting assistance working closely with Technicians and Industrial Electricians
- Manage electrical component repairs
- Troubleshoot industrial automation and assist Controls Engineers when needed
- Identify electrical component improvements and implement solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BSEE or BSEET
- 2+ yrs electrical maintenance
- Manufacturing exp.
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Automation troubleshooting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.