Rapidly growing global chemical company is seeking an I&E Tech to join their team. Qualified candidates MUST have maintenance experience within a Petro-Chemical (olefins and/or poly-olefins) plant. Candidates must also have heavy experience in the electrical discipline and working knowledge in the instrumentation field (Large AC and DC motors), (Motor controls and VFDs), (Transformers), (Switch gears). Salary range is completely open and depends on experience and market rate. No relocation assistance will be provided.
location: Clute, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000.00 - 99,999.91 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Maintenance Procedure and troubleshooting guides.
- Quality control plan for Repair of critical Motors, valve and instrumentation, critical spare parts
- Unplanned event support
- Major outage support
- Reliability support
- Input to purchasing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.