Experienced Test Technicians needed for the global leader in industrial automation and communication systems. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Product Quality team to diagnose product failures. You will use your electro-mechanical skills to test and troubleshoot products and present your findings to the team.
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform intermediate level testing on a variety of components including relatys, contacts, resistors, etc.
- Utilize and trouble shoot with assistance automation programs based on RS Logix (ladder logic), C, Visual Basic, and TAF.
- Maintain and learn new technological skills so that they may be appropriately applied in product test or to development processes.
- Utilize and interpret the following test and development instrumentation: digital oscilloscopes, analog and digital volt meters and ammeters, differential amplifiers with voltage probes, current transformers, Hall Effect current probes with amplifiers, LCR meters, torque transducers, power supplies, personal computers, dynamometers, and environmental chambers.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Electrical (2 years of experience is required)
- Technician (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Troubleshoot (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.