Our Client is seeking Electro Mechanical Technicians to assist their growing team! These Electro Mechanical Techicians will be responsible for installing, developing and maintaining new and existing electronic, robotic and hydraulic plant equipment. 2-year technical degree or a Certified Electronics Technician License is required for this position. Aerospace and/or automotive manufacturing experience is preferred.
These Electro Mechanical positions will be non-exempt; candidates will be paid 1.5x if and when they work overtime. Our Client offers competitive benefits.
location: Arkadelphia, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 58,240 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with a small team to develop a new product line for a new customer while maintaining a preexisting flagship product line.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain electronic, robotic, conveyor and programmable controller machinery.
- Diagnose and repair or replace malfunctioning equipment such as motors, transformers, sensors, controls, drives, thermocouples etc.
- Read and interpret maintenance planning programs (example: SAP).
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Electronics (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.