Growing manufacturer is seeking multiple, permanent Electrical Technicians. These positions are on 2nd (2p - 12:30p) or 3rd shift (10p - 8:30a) and are located near Batavia, New York. Local applicants only.
These positions come with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $26 an hour, plus a shift premium, overtime, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Batavia, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Ability to troubleshoot Industrial Electrical 480V, AC/DC Theory , Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pumps, Mechanical Maintenance, Motors, Digital Electronics, Print Reading, Control Circuits, Power Supplies, Power Distribution, Test Instruments, and Computers
- Uses established preventative maintenance programs to maintain operating systems
- Repairs and replaces defective parts
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.