job summary: Contract position:
Engineering client is looking for an Electrical Drafter to join their growing team in Atlanta, GA. You need 2-6 years of electrical drafting experience in any industry and must have experience with AutoCAD Electrical software package. All candidates need to be well spoken and highly motivated! There is a lot of growth and upward mobility with these positions, so if you are "career minded" this is the opportunity for you! Our client will consider candidates that are not local but willing to relocate for this position with some assistance.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide electrical CAD drafting support for high voltage, electrical substation projects and electric utility transmission & distribution (T&D) projects
- Use AutoDesk's AutoCAD Electrical tools to work on these T&D design projects
- This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
- You will be expected to successfully plots drawings
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- AutoCAD Electrical Suite (1 year of experience is required)
- Electrical Drafting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.