Production Manager needed at leading heavy industrial plant located South of Colorado Springs, CO. This is a chance to join a very stable yet rapidly growing company. Should have relevant experience within mill or heavy industrial operations. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of steel manufacturing supervisory experience managing cross-functional teams, prefer rail experience
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- High mechanical aptitude
- Experience with database development, statistical process control, process control and automation technologies, and lean manufacturing principles
- Experience with Oracle or similar software
- Must be willing to be on call when needed
location: Pueblo, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Supervising the shipping of finished product
- Use LEAN tools to continuously improve mill operations
- Maintain and improve department 6S - daily management
- Performance evaluations of new hires
- Developing, coaching and training of Employees and frontline supervisors
- Monitoring daily production and delay management
- Managing financial standards by providing budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances and implementing corrective actions.
- Building of operations & maintenance teamwork
- Interface with all levels of personnel
- Write and issue Improvement Action Reports (IARs) as needed per company policy.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- production supervisor
- production manager
- manufacturing manager
- manufacturing supervisor
- heavy industrial
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).