Safety Supervisor needed at leading heavy industrial plant located South of Colorado Springs, CO. This is a chance to join a very stable yet rapidly growing company. Should have relevant experience within mill or heavy industrial operations. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
- High school diploma or equivalent, 2 or 4 year college degree with an emphasis in industrial hygiene preferred
- Safety program management experience and training, with experience in a manufacturing facility preferred
- Knowledgeable of OSHA regulations
- 2 years of industrial hygiene experience and training, with experience in a manufacturing facility preferred
- Must be willing to work rotating weekend shifts
location: Pueblo, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Audit and report on department safety programs
- Coordinates the Industrial Hygiene program for prevention of occupational disease and industrial health hazards, with specific reference to toxic substances, noise and harmful physical agents, collects samples of dust, gases, vapors, and other potentially toxic materials for analysis
- Review written safety programs for effectiveness and compliance
- Conduct safety training
- Coordinate and provide general support to safety committee activities
- Provide technical safety support to all department personnel
- Assist in environmental issues and compliance as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).