A Project Manager is needed for a utility holding company in the Roseville, MN area. This job manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation. Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures. Develops project plan and drives project milestones. Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $41.54 - 61.05 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Additional Job Details:
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources and ensures the project teams are provided the resources and support that enable the teams to reach their defined objectives.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation and status reports.
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- A Project Manager is needed to manage the NSPM AGIS Field Area Network project that kicked off in December 2020.
- This position will coordinate the engineering, work order designs, fieldwork, and status reporting for the FAN project in NSPM. Also, this project manager will support planning for the FAN project in NSPW.
- This position is critical for ensuring the timely installation of the Field Area Network that supports the AMI Meter deployments. This role supports rolling out the FAN infrastructure effectively, on schedule, and on budget.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.