If you're looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with one of the largest companies in Oil & Gas here in the Houston, TX area. We've got you covered. We are seeking an I & E Maintenance Planner/Scheduler.
Shift: M-F 7 AM - 4 PM w/ 1 hour lunch some weekends & may need to travel but it will be minimal
You will be working with the Maintenance Supervisor as well as the Integrity & Reliability Engineering teams to ensure all deadlines are met.
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Oversee mechanical integrity program with respect to internal and external tank inspections, pipe inspections, pressure vessels, rotating equipment, and pressure and vacuum relief devices
- Experience with CMMS SAP systems for planning
- Reviewing equiptment in field per work order
- I&E tech for repair plan and obtain material, equipment or third party support if needed
- Provide proposed schedule dates to Supervisor.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- 5 years' experience in tank terminal equipment.
- 10 years of experience in Instrumentation and Electrical field. Preferably Industrial facilities.
- Experience in Job Permitting process and Job Safety Analysis
- Must have Valid TWIC Card
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to Lift 50 Lbs.
- Climb ladder
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years minimum of experience as practicing engineer
- API 653/API 510/API 570 Certifications Preferred
- Project Management & Process Safety Management experience preferred
- Experience with reliability practices, mechanical integrity and predictive/ preventative maintenance in a chemical terminal, chemical plant or refinery
- Able to understand blueprints, schematics, drawings and charts
- Continuous improvement orientation in producing upgraded systems, processes and preventive measures
- 401K w/ matching up to 5%
- 2 weeks PTO
- 48 hours sick time
- 16 hours Personal Holiday time
- Per Diem for Travel
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.