National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Field Service Technician. This position will service customers in the Greater Boston area. The Field Service Technician will provide field support for starting up, commissioning, troubleshooting, and maintaining equipment.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $35 to $50 an hour, plus overtime, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Provide excellent field support for starting up, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintaining equipment and associated systems
- Provide technical support and training to customers, service team members and internal employees both on-site and as well as at the factory
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Field Engineering
- Field Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.