Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Controls Engineer. This position is located near Albany, New York. The Controls Engineer will assist with the implementation and support of plant systems integration and data acquisition systems.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $120K, plus an opportinity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Watervliet, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Plan, devise, design, and participate in the completion of MES projects towards long-term optimization, systems integration, and process improvement
- Install and improve use of automation, controls, and programming
- Provide input to managing the controls and automation systems testing, quality control, data retrieval and training for all packaging and processing equipment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.