Permanent Position: A surveying and civil land development company in Suwanee, GA is seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join their team. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to update red-lines using Autocad Civil 3d. Must be able to complete projects accurately and meet deadlines. This is a busy mid-size company looking for additional help to join their team.
$18-20/hr with opportunity for OT at time and a half.
Company offers benefits including: Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Please apply today for consideration.
location: Suwanee, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 43,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Uses Civil CAD for drafting
- Takes red line corrections from local municipalities and converts them to 2d plans.
- Ability to complete assigned projects in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Civil Drafting using Autocad Civil - land planning and development projects.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Civil 3D (3 years of experience is required)
- CAD (3 years of experience is required)
- Land Development Drawings (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.