National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Mechanic. This position is on 1st (5a - 1:30p) shift and is located near Gorman, California.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $26 to $30.75 an hour, plus overtime, relocation assistance, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Lebec, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 64,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Maintain and repair heavy off road mobile equipment i.e. large loaders, water trucks, haul trucks, and dozers along with the mobile support equipment
- Must be able to schedule and perform repairs and preventative maintenance according to established procedures as well as federal and state regulations
- Use diagnostic equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.