Sr. Structural Engineer
Leading manufacturer of pre-engineered metal buildings seeks to hire leaders and future leaders for their location near Dallas, TX. Candidates must have their BS in Civil Engineering, have structural experience and have EIT or passed FE
location: TERRELL, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Generate metal building design solutions that safeguard the intended occupants
- Assist in project meetings, estimating, research and development as requested.
- Actively assist in projects through effective communication and documentation with supervisor, customers, and teammates.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to "value-engineer" projects in order to achieve an efficient and cost effective design to maximize profitability.
- Design projects with accuracy and within the time frames consistent with the position expectations.
- As knowledge and experience is gained, candidate must be willing to check and seal the work of his or her co-workers.
- Assure designs are processed in accordance with the purchase order and the governing codes and standards which are indicated in the purchase order.
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence his or her teammates and evolve with the change in business demand
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.