Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Automation Engineer. This position is located near Chowchilla, California. The Automation Engineer will assist with the implementation and support of plant automation, electrical, and other database systems.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $120K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Chowchilla, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Planning, evaluating, organizing and implementing automation related projects and initiatives, including providing status updates
- Develops and maintains automation related systems (PLC/HMI/VFD/Instrumentation/Network) and implements required updates to avoid technical obsolescence
- Prepares and maintains data sheets, wiring and Process &Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) and flow charts required for the proper and efficient operation of plant equipment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.